Battle my ships

Recently, I took on the Grade 2 students in Denmark at the Vonsild School with the assistance of their teacher Mr Nielsen.  I also got to take on Mr Mccutcheon's students at Archie Stouffer  Elementary School in Minden Ontario.  It would appear that both the Canadians and the Danish students were able to sink my battleships with ease! I really thought that I was about to win but strangely both teachers pointed out a big spider on my roof and when I turned to have a look, mysteriously, both classes knew where all my ships were hidden.  Hmmmm  I'll have to invetigate this! Excellent work by the students!

DENMARK









CANADA









Comments

  1. No need for a narrative, the faces say it all! Thanks for taking the time to share the power of learning and engagement of videoconferencing with technology.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to 2022

Sleepover? More like Stay Awake Over