If only Skype miles earned me regular air miles....

The past 2 weeks have been a Skype fest of note (see today's entry after this one). While taking part in the South African National Science Festival, I had my friend and colleague Dr Don Thomas (NASA Astronaut) join me in Skyping two classes.  Mrs Leonard in Georgia (USA) and Mrs Morgan in Fort Worth, Texas (USA) had their students ask Dr Thomas a bunch of questions.  Dr T was very excited about speaking with the students and he was impressed with levels of questions!  Here is the blog entry posted by Mrs Morgan.
http://www.frugalteacher.com/2012/03/skyping-with-astronaut.html

Here are some photos that I took of the session.


















Comments

  1. I love real travelling but skype and videoconferencing offers the next best thing. I wonder how many teachers would believe you, if you just told them verbally what you were doing. Hope you can visit Australia one day, but the time zone where I live is not good for connecting our students in real time. However, maybe I could share some photos of our farm with you one night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to 2022

Sleepover? More like Stay Awake Over